Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you just graduated and wish to take the rewarding career path towards becoming a fully qualified primary teacher?
Would you like to build up your classroom experience first, in a support role, at an Outstanding graded and highly popular Central London primary school?
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant at this thriving Royal Borough school!
This role would not only look fantastic on your CV but the royal borough school also have a fantastic teacher training programme which has support Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants in the past.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 or KS2 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.