Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent Russell Group graduate looking for the opportunity to gain primary teaching experience?
Do you have experience supporting primary school children and their academic and social development?
Maybe you are looking for the opportunity to nurture your teaching ability before progressing into a PGCE in 2021?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant in Brent this September!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – About the Role:
- Working alongside class teacher in primary school setting
- Supporting pupils throughout lesson time across range of subjects
- Working in both small groups and 1:1 support sessions
- Being a warm and welcoming member of primary staff department
- Paid £400 – £450 weekly rate
- Permanent Role
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Russell Group University degree desirable
- Strong academic background
- Dedicated to the progression of your pupils
- Eager to exercise prior experience working with young children
- Ability to keep pupils focused and motivated during lesson time
- Prior experience working with children or teenagers
- Superb behaviour management skills
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – About the School:
- Located in Wembley, Brent – North London
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Wonderful reputation within local area
- Superb CPD programme available to all
- History of working with talented graduates
- Parking and transport links available nearby school
If you’re interested in this fantastic role as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant in Wembley then make sure to press the ‘Click Apply’ button, or send your CV to Joseph Lennox at i-teachers!