Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above? Are you enthusiastic about a career in Primary education?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid work experience in a reputable Primary school before committing to formal teaching qualifications?
Perhaps you would like the chance to acquire invaluable teaching skills by supporting an outstanding and dedicated team of teachers?
If this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Work alongside an experienced class teacher
- Aid children’s personal and academic progression whilst gaining classroom confidence
- Opportunity to support students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Observe and monitor student progress
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Primary School teacher
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Brent
- Good transport links
- Highly regarded Primary School with imaginative approaches to teaching
- Stimulative and supportive environment for staff and students
- High quality, inclusive and innovative curriculum
- Outstanding and dedicated SLT
- Strong focus on student and staff wellbeing
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
- Strong academic background – A Levels and GCSE’s
- Friendly and supportive nature
- Passion for education
- Good communication skills
To apply to this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!