Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Stage 2
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Are you an engaging graduate who is looking to build up your classroom experience at an Inner London primary school?
Would you relish the opportunity to secure a Primary Teaching Assistant role where you can support a Year 6 class teacher and develop your school-based skills & knowledge?
Start immediately, after the Easter break in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role at an Outstanding Royal Borough primary school!
This thriving & highly popular primary school has a record for working with i-teachers graduates and offering routes towards teacher training!
To register your interest in this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity please simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Key Stage 2 – Year 6 class
- £400 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- April 2021, post Easter, start
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS2 – Year 6 class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desired
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.