Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Outstanding Central London school
|Location:||London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Do you wish to pursue a rewarding career as a primary teacher but first wish to gain some vital school based experience?
Would you relish the opportunity to spend the next academic at an OfSTED Outstanding graded and highly popular Central London primary?
Start building your skills and experience in primary teaching immediately and work as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant in this fantastic support role!
This role would not only look fantastic on your CV but the royal borough school also have a fantastic teacher training programme which has support Graduate Primary Teaching Assistants in the past.
Register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for a September 2019 start
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree from a reputable university
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Experience is vital
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea borough, Central & Inner London
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Close to excellent transport links
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Great route into teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role.