Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Paid School Placement
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Did you graduate last month from an excellent university with a 2:1 in your degree and considering a career in teaching?
Maybe you would like to make your first step into teaching by gaining excellent classroom based experience?
Perhaps you would like to develop your expertise, work with experienced teachers and be paid for it?
Apply for this opportunity now to be shortlisted for the position! Do not miss out on role and make your first introductions to teaching!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The school:
- Based in Barnet
- Good transport links nearby
- School with lots of personality
- Experienced SLT who are great and will help and support you
- Fantastic opportunities within the school
- Good CPD too
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The role
- Paid between £70-£90 per day, during term time
- Assisting teachers throughout the school
- Create resources for teachers
- Learn how to plan and deliver intervention sessions
- Work 1:1 with students who need help or perhaps small groups of pupils
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The candidate
- 2.1 minimum in your degree of which various subjects are considered
- Strong academic background
- Motivation to do well and enter the profession
- Have an ambitious, outgoing and caring personality
- Able to be flexible and assist where needed in the school
Does this role sound like something that could really be of interest to you and one that will provide you with that springboard you need to enter the profession? Click APPLY and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers immediately to be considered!!
Not able to get to Barnet but interested in this type of role? We work with schools across London so ensure you send your C.V to us anyway!