Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – September Start
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – September Start –
Are you eager to find a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role for September?
Have you completed your degree but did not manage to get onto teaching training for September?
Perhaps you want to spend the next academic year gaining experience in a school before hopefully starting your PGCE in 2022?
If so, this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role is for you. Please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – person specification –
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Previous experience is desirable but not necessary
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Work alongside children aged 4-11
- Instil the school’s values of kindness, empathy and creativity into the teaching and support you provide
- Provide 1:1 support to children who are in need
- Learn to adapt your teaching style depending on age and ability
- Work alongside other staff members to ensure pupils feel supported
- Report back to teachers on children’s progress
- £70-£90 per day, term time only
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Focus on children being creative and being inspired to ask questions
- Aim for pupils to be academic but also well-rounded ethically and morally
- Setting up a foundation for future learning
- Supportive staff body, welcoming to new staff
- Opportunities for progression
- Offer support for Teaching Assistants
- Great transport links
- Located in Southwark
If you are interested in this role, please click on ‘apply’ and send your CV today.