Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – September Start
|Location:||London, Haringey N6 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate and have the desire to teach and make a real difference to their lives?
Do you hold the enthusiasm, motivation and patience to succeed within a primary setting to ensure your class reach their goals?
Maybe you have some prior experience working with young people and has spurred you on to wanting to move into teaching?
School-based experience is incredibly important to any teacher training application so if you do hold a serious interest in wanting to teach then we will find a positive that suits your interests! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers straight away!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Information about the role
- Roles available in Watford, Barnet, Brent, Camden, Islington and Haringey
- Paid £350-£450 per week during term time.
- Opportunity to gain vital experience in a lovely primary school
- Excellent transport links nearby
- Teacher training opportunities in most schools
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – What you will be doing
- Working with different year groups throughout the school
- Assisting the class teacher creating wonderful resources for the pupils
- Working closely with those who need extra support
- Taking part in different extra-curricular activities
- Utilising your expert subject knowledge to create great intervention sessions
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – About you
- 2:1 in your degree – various degree subjects accepted
- Strong academic background
- Personable and can relate to the pupils
- Resilient and motivated to make a real difference
- Willing to go the extra mile to impress
If you are an aspiring Primary School Teacher then do not miss out on these fantastic opportunities that will provide you with vital in-school experience that will boost any teacher training application! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers immediately!