Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Y2
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a personable and enthusiastic graduate with an interest to work in education?
Would you love to help in a Y2 class to support the teacher in creating a fun and engaging environment?
Perhaps you’re keen to work in a school that have great links to further teacher training after your placement?
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role & Benefits
- Paid teaching placement £375-£450 per week (term-time only)
- Long-term role until July 2022
- Based in SE16, with great transport links!
- General Teaching Assistant position within a Y2 class
- Support the class teacher and assist with delivery of lessons
- Access online resources for learning
- Support children with literacy and numeracy in small groups/1:1
- Full interview preparation and guidance
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Teacher
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in the heart of Southwark, Bermondsey!
- Thriving and inclusive school
- Primary school that embraces a unique way of learning
- Inspirational Head Teacher and highly supportive staff
- Potential to train to teach directly with the school!
- CPD opportunities
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 grade (all subjects welcome)
- Good A Levels
- Personable and enthusiastic person
- Desire to teach in the future
- Some experience working with children would be advantageous
Click “apply” now to avoid disappointment in this fantastic opportunity!