Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking for a route towards training to become a primary teacher?
Would you like to spend a year working as a teaching assistant first before going onto a proven schools direct training route in 2022?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant role at this warm & welcoming West London primary school!
The Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity would see you working with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst you develop and strengthen your teaching knowledge & skills!
This visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately so please apply on this page today to be shortlisted!
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £80 – £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time support role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 role
KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a class teacher within an upper KS2 class
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Focus on literacy and numeracy
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Strongly considering teacher training
- Education / tutoring experience is desired
The GOOD graded primary school:
- Graded as GOOD by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Hounslow, West London location
- Close to Piccadilly line stations
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Fantastic teacher training route
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant role.