Graduate Progress Mentor
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you enjoy working with young people and would love to see them progress and reach their specific targets?
Maybe you already have experience working with young people in a previous position but would love to transfer this into a school environment?
Would you like a long-term, paid position that will develop your skills and allow you to obtain the vital experience required for a long and rewarding career in education?
Send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today to make sure that your name is on the Graduate Progress Mentor shortlist!
Graduate Progress Mentor – The requirements:
- A 2.1 minimum in your degree will be required from this particular school
- Strong track record academically
- Dynamic and hard-working
- Passionate about education
- Willing to build relationships and make a difference
Graduate Progress Mentor – The School:
- Located in Harrow, North London.
- Easy to get to via tube and regular buses nearby
- Supportive School
- Teacher Training opportunities from September 2020
- Passionate Head Teacher who loves to work with graduates
- Well-behaved students
Graduate Progress Mentor – The Role:
- You will work with students who are not achieving the results that they should be and need extra help and support in order to get there. You will also be working with the high achievers who need extra support in order to reach the next level of progress
- Devise and implement your own intervention sessions with students
- Work closely with the Teachers to assist
- Liaise with parents on the progress of their children
If you would like to apply for this Graduate Progress Mentor position then click on APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today!