Graduate Progress Mentor
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N16 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Do you enjoy working with young people and love seeing them progress and reach their specific targets?
Would you like a long-term, paid position that will develop your skills and allow you to obtain the vital experience required for a long and rewarding career in education?
Send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today to make sure that your name is on the Graduate Progress Coach shortlist! There is no better time to secure your new position than today so click APPLY now!
Graduate Progress Coach – The requirements:
- A 2.2 minimum in your degree
- Strong track record academically
- Dynamic and hard-working
- Passionate about education
- Willing to build relationships and make a difference
Graduate Progress Coach – The School:
- Located in Haringey, North London.
- Easy to get to via tube and regular buses nearby
- Supportive Primary School
- Teacher Training opportunities from September 2022
- Passionate Head Teacher who loves to work with graduates
- Well-behaved students
Graduate Progress Coach – The Role:
- You will work with students who are not achieving the results that they should be and need extra help and support in order to get there. You will also be working with the high achievers who need extra support in order to reach the next level of progress
- Devise and implement your own intervention sessions with students
- Work closely with the Teachers to assist
- Liaise with parents on the progress of their children
If you would like to apply for this Graduate Progress Coach position then click on APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! Shortlisting and interviews are being held ASAP so make sure that you apply ASAP!