Graduate Progress Tutor Teacher Training Opportunities
|Salary||GBP£300-400 per week (term time)|
Graduate Progress Tutor – Teacher Training Opportunities
Are you keen to kick-start your career in teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of today’s pupils and encourage them to follow in your footsteps?
Does the idea of gaining worthwhile experience in a secondary school before having the opportunity to join the school’s School Direct teacher training programme sound exciting?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then look no further! This is your perfect opportunity to join a fantastic school in Hillingdon as a Graduate Progress Tutor…
- Graduate Progress Tutor (English, Maths, Science, Humanities)
- Earn £300-400 per week (term time)
- Support students 1:1 and in small groups
- Full-time, long-term position
- Assist with lesson planning and delivery
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- A minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent GCSEs and A levels
- Personable, enthusiastic, not afraid of a challenge!
- Previous experience of working/volunteering with young people
- Fantastic secondary school located in Hillingdon
- Excellent training and support
- Close to public transport links
- Potential to progress to teacher training
- Regular access to CPD
- Shortlisting ASAP
Interested? If you would like to be considered for the role of Graduate Progress Tutor in core subject departments, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!