Graduate Progress Tutor – Science
|Salary||GBP£300 - £325 per week|
Graduate Progress Tutor – Science – Secondary
Are you thinking about a career in teaching?
Perhaps you are unsure about which route to take?
Do you feel that paid work experience prior to training will be highly beneficial for you?
This school are looking to recruit a Graduate Progress Tutor to support within the Science Department, to support their students to achieve their potential whilst supporting you to become to best teacher you can be.
- Graduate Progress Tutor – Science
- Earn £300 – £325 per week, term-time only
- Support students 1:1 and in small groups
- Full-time, long-term position
- Assist with lesson planning and delivery
- Lead your own interventions
- Support in the classroom to develop your teaching skills
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- 2:1 degree in any Science, other grades and specialisms may be considered
- Excellent GCSEs and A levels
- Personable, enthusiastic, not afraid of a challenge!
- Previous experience of working/volunteering with young people extremely advantageous
- Fantastic secondary school located in Central Birmingham – Sparkhill
- Excellent training and support
- Close to public transport links
- Potential to progress to teacher training
- Regular access to CPD within school and academy trust
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
Interested? If you would like to be considered for the role of Graduate Progress Tutor in Science, click ‘Apply Now’ or send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers today!