Graduate Pupil Mentor
|Location:||Greenwich, Greenwich SE10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Pupil Mentor –
Do you want to work with children in a pastoral capacity?
Perhaps you see a future in educational psychology or counselling and want to gain some experience supporting children pastorally?
If so, this role could be for you. Click ‘apply’ on this page to send your CV.
Graduate Pupil Mentor – about you –
- 1st to 2:1 degree in Psychology, other degrees will be considered
- Strong academic background
- Prior Pastoral experience
Graduate Pupil Mentor – the benefits –
- Graduate Pupil Mentor role
- £350-450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 – July 2022
Graduate Pupil Mentor – the role –
- Support pupils
- Work alongside students pastorally
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus helping pupils’ wellbeing
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Pupil Mentor – the school –
- Pupils aged 11-18
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Focus on improving pupil’s wellbeing
- Aim to support pupils in and out of the classroom
- Behaviour policies in place
- Located in Greenwich
Click ‘apply now’ to apply for this Graduate Pupil Mentor role.