Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you an energetic and proactive graduate who has a passion to start a career path in Early Years Teaching?
Start in the new term in this highly rewards Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant supporting a welcoming Reception Teacher.
This school boasts fantastic facilities & resources, and this highly rewarding role would see you supporting a reception class teacher whilst working with students on a 1:1 and group basis.
This role is ideal for future primary / nursery teachers and the skills and knowledge you would build would boost any teacher training application!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant role today by simply applying on this page!
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – The role:
- Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a Reception Class Teacher
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £435 term time weekly rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for education and learning
- Prior education experience is desired
- Considering teacher training
- Strong communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
The thriving & welcoming primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb Leadership Team
- Teacher training opportunities
- Cohesive staff team
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Reception Teaching Assistant role.