Graduate Scheme Learning Support Assistant Oldham
|Salary||GBPEarn up to £350 per week|
Education/Special Educational Needs/ Long term role/Paid School Experience
Do you have experience working with children with special educational needs and hold a 2:1 or above in your degree subject?
Are you keen to paid school experience for the rest of the academic year working in a primary school as a Learning Support Assistant?
Perhaps you are looking to gain experience in the education field to enhance your teacher training application or to add to your experience to become an educational psychologist?
This popular primary school located in Oldham are looking for a committed and resilient Graduate to join their expanding SEN team immediately to work on a 1:1 basis with a KS1 student.
Learning Support Assistant –
- Immediate start
- Oldham primary school with fabulous facilities
- Earn up to £350 per week
- Full-time, long-term position
- Working 1:1 with a KS1 child with special educational needs, with support from the SENCo
- Support the student in gaining independence in certain areas
- Perfect experience before going onto teacher training
- A passion to make a difference
- A recent degree with a 2:1 or above
- Engaging and resilient
- Experience working with children with special educational needs/Social, emotional & mental health needs
- Aspiring teacher or educational psychologist
- Well-established mainstream Primary school located in Oldham
- High number of EAL/SEN
- Experienced SENCo
- New build SEN department
- Reputed for its SEN provision
- Large Carpark
- Great support and training in place
If you would love the chance to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant opportunity click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Becky at i-teachers.