Graduate School Assistant
|Location:||Islington, London (North) N17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a high achieving graduate considering a future career as a primary teacher?
Rather than jump straight in to teacher training, would you prefer to spend a full academic year in a paid support role such as this primary teaching assistant position?
Would you relish the chance to work in North London, enhancing your knowledge and understanding of primary education, prior to joining the school’s teacher training in September 2021?
Apply today to be considered for this Graduate School Assistant!
More about the Graduate School Assistant:
- £350 – £450 per week in term time
- Full-time, long-term role September 2020 – July 2021
- Supportive, friendly and welcoming staff
- Support in a 1:1/small group intervention basis
- Perfect role for an aspiring Ed Psych or primary teacher
- Lovely school that focuses on developing the ‘whole child’ e.g. academic, social, emotional, physical
Graduate School Assistant – Person specification:
- 1st or 2.1 degree
- High achieving graduate with strong A Levels
- A passion and interest in supporting children in primary education
- Some previous experience working with children
- A resilient and dedicated attitude
- A future desire to work within education e.g. primary teaching or as an Ed Psych for example
Graduate School Assistant – The Role:
- Assist with the needs of some of the children with SEN
- Work alongside the class teacher and SENCo
- Develop the children’s academic, social and emotional abilities
- Act in a patient, calm manner and adapt to challenges where necessary
To apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today!