Graduate Science Academic Coach
|Location:||London, Greater London SE25 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a science graduate who is currently looking to start your path towards teacher training?
Do you wish to gain some invaluable school based experience first as a Graduate Science Academic Coach to boost your skills & knowledge?
Put your science expertise to fantastic use and spend the next academic year working as a Graduate Science Academic Coach!
If you have recently graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to utilise your degree and inspire the next generation then this could be the ideal role for you!
Start working at one of South London’s Secondary & Sixth Forms that also offer a fantastic Schools Direct route in this superb Graduate Science Academic Coach role!
To start this process please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Graduate Science Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Science Academic Coach
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time Science Academic Coach role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Science teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September 2019 start
Graduate Science Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside science students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support including science group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students with various levels of understanding
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders, including parents
Graduate Science Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a biology, chemistry, physics – or a science related degree
- Passionate about education & science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a science teacher
- Prior experience within an education / tutoring setting
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Croydon, South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic teaching training route
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Science Academic Coach role.