Graduate Science Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Kensington and Chelsea W10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£450 to £525 per Week|
Are you a science graduate who is seriously considering a career in education and would like to train to teach?
Do you have past tutoring / education experience?
Would you not only love to secure a place on fantastic teacher training programme for September 2020 but be trained to start covering KS3 science lessons come September?
Combine your knowledge and passion for science, no matter if you specialise in biology, chemistry or physics, and start September in this Science Cover Supervisor role!
This highly popular and successful Central London secondary & sixth form are looking to meet with talented science graduates immediately!
If you are interested in this rewarding Science Cover Supervisor opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Graduate Science Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Science Cover Supervisor role
- £450– £525 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Graduate Science Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside science students from KS3 – KS4
- Cover maths lessons
- Offering group science interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the science department
Graduate Science Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 science related degree
- Passionate about education and science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- One of the best schools in London
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Kensington & Chelsea location, Inner & Central London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Cover Supervisor role.