Graduate Science Intervention Tutor
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a passionate science graduate who has prior tutoring / education experience and has thoroughly enjoyed supporting others?
Do you have a real passion for your subject and is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to spend the remainder of the academic year building up your classroom experience as a Graduate Science Intervention Tutor?!
Start immediately at this warm & welcoming secondary school supporting a science department and working with students on a 1:1 and group basis!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Science Intervention Tutor role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Science Intervention Tutor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Science Intervention Tutor role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Science Intervention Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your science subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Science Intervention Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Science Intervention Tutor role.