Graduate Science LSA
|Location:||London, Haringey N4 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a keen Scientist who wants to make an impact on the education of students within your discipline?
Maybe you have been influenced by excellent science teachers in the past who have inspired you to become a role model for the next generation of students?
Do you want to make a real difference and put your knowledge and expertise to use by working closely with students and helping the science department?
An opportunity has arisen at a brilliant secondary school in the borough of Haringey for a recent science graduate to take on a LSA position. This is a fantastic role that would prove invaluable for somebody who is interested in moving into education for their career.
Graduate Science LSA – About the school
- Fantastic secondary school
- Good transport links around London
- Welcoming environment
- Well behaved students who want to learn and reach their goals
Graduate Science LSA – The Role
- Supporting groups of between 2-4 who need your knowledge to support their studies
- Assisting the science department in creating effective resources
- Able to learn from the professionals around you in order to develop and grow
- Exemplary progression and career prospects
Graduate Science LSA – About you
- 2:1 minimum from an excellent institution within your discipline
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
- Prior experience working with students would be a bonus but not essential
- Desire to move into teaching via teacher training programme or PGCE
- Determined, motivated and resilient
If you do want to use your knowledge to support students and encourage them to take an interest in Science then apply now to secure your long-term role for September! There is no time to waste so send Andrew your CV at i-teachers now!!