Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Annum|
Are you an engaging science graduate who wishes to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching?
Will you be graduating shortly and would relish the chance to gain invaluable classroom experience in a science department from September 2020?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding science teaching career in this fantastic Graduate Science Teaching Assistant role based at a thriving Luton secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring science teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2020 now!
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Science Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Science teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now for a September 2020 start
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Focus on your science subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Science Teaching Assistant role.