Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Brent, Brent HA0 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a highly driven and enthusiastic Science graduate looking for an opportunity to explore rewarding teaching career?
Have you always pictured yourself teaching but would love the opportunity to gain classroom experience before applying to a PGCE or SCITT?
An Outstanding school based in Wembley is looking for an inspiring Science graduate Teaching Assistant/Tutor to work with their pupils to boost their academic achievement.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please contact Samantha at i-teachers with your CV and do not miss out on this incredible opportunity!
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant- The Role
- Working closely with GCSE/A level students to reach their full potential
- Full time Monday – Friday during term time
- Earn £350-£450 per week
- Classroom experience in supportive environment
- Lead laboratory sessions
- Opportunities to progress to QTS
Science Teacher – The School
- Excellent Science resources and facilities
- Fantastic modern school grounds
- Dynamic Science department
- Inspiring and welcoming SLT
- Enriching extracurricular activities
Science Teacher – Person Specification
- Previous experience working in schools/young people or a similar environment
- 1st/2:1 degree in Science or closely related subject
- Strong academic background with good A-levels
- Positive role model leading by example to help students achieve their full potential
- Confident communication and presentation skills with regular opportunities to develop
- Genuine passion for Teaching, Education and Science subjects
How to Apply
This Graduate Science Teaching Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!