Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Brent HA1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you decided to pursue a teaching career and would like to use your expertise to inspire young people through education?
Perhaps you are starting a PGCE in September 2022 and wish to gain experience in a classroom setting in preparation?
We are looking for a hardworking graduate to join a thriving Secondary school to support an established Science Department. If this sounds like the ideal fit for you, do not miss out and submit your CV!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant: Key Information
- Located in Harrow, HA1.
- Rated ‘Good’ by OfSTED
- Deliver 1:1 Science interventions
- Create resources and tailored learning plans
- Provide classroom support
- Monday- Friday school hours
- Monitor and report on pupil progress
- Paid £350-£450 per week (term time)
- Full time Graduate Science Teaching Assistant role
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
- Experienced and passionate senior leaders
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant: Person Requirements
- 1st or 2.1 classification in a Science based degree
- Must have strong Physics, Biology and Chemistry A-Levels
- Passion for working with supporting young people academic and personal growth
- Desire to do teacher training
- Patient and hardworking nature
- Previous tutoring/ coaching experience is extremely desirable
If you are committed to a career in Education and would like a full-time position to kickstart your career, then register your interest in this role NOW!