Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBPup to £325 per week|
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Salford
Have you recently graduated with a Biology, Chemistry or Physics degree and are considering a career in education?
Are you considering applying for Teacher Training, but would really like to learn the ropes before you make that commitment?
Would paid work experience in a thriving secondary school, for the full academic year, pave the pathway for teacher training?
If yes, do not hesitate in applying for this role!
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Start as soon as possible – work in one school for the full academic year!
- Biology/Chemistry/ Physics Degree essential
- Great experience for future Science Teachers
- Paid up to £325 per week (term time only)
- Supporting pupils with 1:1 interventions
- Excellent training and support given
- Good links to public transport
- Well-resourced science department
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- 2:2 or above degree required
- Plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Passion for Science and education
- Experience of working with children is ideal but not essential
Science Academic Coach – about the role
- Work with pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Deliver your own intervention sessions
- Support the class teachers with practical lessons
- Learn the core aspects of teaching prior to committing to a PGCE
- Work for the full academic year in one school (September – July)
- Excellent training given – work with other graduates
- Salford location
How to apply – send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today! Click ‘apply’ now or call for more