Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Leads onto teacher training
|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD8 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £325 per Week|
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Leading onto teacher training
A fantastic secondary school in the Bradford area is looking to find a knowledgeable and talented Science subject graduate to support the academic development of their secondary students as a Graduate Science Teaching Assistant.
Are you a recent or upcoming Science graduate eager to find a role as a Graduate Science Teaching Assistant?
Would you want the opportunity to utilise a school’s state of the art Science based facilities and resources as a Graduate Science Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to learn valuable teaching skills and techniques as a Graduate Teaching Assistant before progressing into a teacher training programme?
If you are a Science subject graduate passionate about supporting secondary students in your specialist subject, then don’t hesitate in applying for this brilliant opportunity!
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – About the role:
- Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Leads directly onto teacher training
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
- Fantastic opportunity to gain relevant and rewarding Science based teaching experience
- Opportunity to work alongside an experienced and driven Science department
- Utilising your degree standard knowledge in your specialist subject
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Extensive degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about a career in secondary Science
- Supporting and inspiring attitude
- Ability to organise and conduct lessons alongside class teacher
- Ability to structure and conduct individual support sessions for students
Information about the school:
- Oversubscribed and valued secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced and supportive Head of Department
- Modern facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched Science based curriculum
- Exceptional teacher training programme
- Close relationship with local community
If you are a Science subject graduate passionate about a career in secondary education, looking for the opportunity to progress into a teacher training programme directly after a year as a Graduate Science Teaching Assistant, make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers!