Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Salford
|Location:||Salford, North West England M7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – Salford
State-of-the-art school located in Salford – Long term paid experience within the Science department/ Biology/Chemistry/ Physics
Are you a Science graduate keen to gain paid experience in a school before exploring teacher training?
Do you feel that you would fit into a well-structured Science department working alongside dedicated Science teachers helping to enhance pupils learning within Science?
This secondary school located in Walkden has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and engaging Science graduate to join their driven Science department in September. This position is geared towards high achieving, academically talented graduates who can really push their students attainment levels, and aspirations.
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant
- All three Science subjects considered – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- Walkden, Salford – Greater Manchester
- Earn up to £325 per week
- Perfect pre-PGCE experience
- Long term role, immediate start
- Great support and training in place
- Excellent facilities, including spacious labs and teaching space
- Science Graduate with a 2:1 or above – Russell Group University
- A desire to pursue teacher training
- Strong Academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Some experience working with children is desirable – tutoring/mentoring
- Ability to engage and build positive relationships with students and staff
- Must have strong subject knowledge
- School is part of a large academy trust
- Supportive and successful Science department
- Fantastic Culture and Ethos
- Salford based Secondary School
- Fabulous development opportunities
- Well known and popular in the local area
To be considered for this Graduate Science Teaching Assistant role, send your detailed CV and cover letter to Holly at i-teachers by clicking apply today!