Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M40 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Full-time – Step into Teaching
Are you a hardworking and supportive Biologist, Chemist or Physicist who would love to become a teacher?
Would you thrive in an opportunity that will enable you to use your subject knowledge and impact the lives of young people?
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your subject knowledge into practice over the next academic year, whilst enhancing your CV and giving your other opportunities, then look no further and step into teaching with i-teachers!
Simply apply on this page today by attaching your CV!
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £325 – £350 per week, paid term time
- Long-term, full-time Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideal experience for aspiring Science teachers
- Start ASAP
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside science students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support to this student which includes science group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students with various levels of understanding
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders, including teachers and parents
- Work closely with science teachers and science department
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Degree in a Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Passionate about education and Science
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a Science Teacher
- Prior experience within an education / tutoring setting
This role is based in Manchester, easily accessible by public transport or car. Other roles are available in Stockport, Salford, Bolton, Bury and Oldham.
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role.