Graduate Science Technician
|Location:||London, Greater London N3 UK|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you a recent Science graduate looking to join a fantastic secondary school and gain valuable school-based experience this academic year?
Perhaps you are passionate about a career in education, and want to work alongside an experienced Science department before progressing onto a teacher training programme?
Maybe you have prior experience in labs or whilst at university and would like to transfer this into a school setting to enhance your teaching skills too?
If you are a motivated and determined graduate with a passion for education and Science, then do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work as a Graduate Science Technician!
Information about the role – Science Graduate Technician/ Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- Secondary school
- Paid £450-£500 per week, Monday to Friday in this full-time position.
- Opportunity to gain rewarding and enriching Science teaching experience
- Located in Barnet (N3)
- Good transport links nearby
What you will be doing:
- Structuring practical and theory lessons alongside class teacher
- Delivering 1:1 and group interventions with students
- Preparing equipment and resources for the department classes
- Maintaining superb condition of their high quality equipment and resources
- Supporting class teacher during practical lessons
- Offering your expert subject knowledge during lessons
- Being valued team member of secondary Science department
About the school:
- Located in Barnet
- Real dedication to their students’ academic progression
- Strong focus on STEM subjects with high uptake at KS5
- Modern facilities and resources
- Excellent laboratories and Science based equipment
- History of supporting talented graduates
If you are looking for the opportunity to really utilise your degree subject knowledge gaining paid and rewarding experience inside of a fantastic secondary school, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers.