Graduate Science Technician
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £100 per Day|
Are you a Science Graduate who welcome the opportunity to assist the teaching and learning at an Outstanding Hounslow secondary school?
Might an exciting and varied Graduate Science Technician post with a view to joining the school’s School Direct teacher training programme be a great way to build up your classroom expertise ahead of your pedagogical training?
This thriving secondary which is extremely popular within the local community are looking for talented science graduates to work as Science Technicians next year.
Start working immediately at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth within a cohesive and highly successful science department!
To register your interest please simply apply on this page on and attach your CV to be put forward for this fantastic role!
Graduate Science Technician – Benefits:
- Graduate Science Technician role
- £90 – £100 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Science Technician – Role:
- Support a thriving science department
- Ensure equipment is ready and prepared for science lessons
- Conduct science experiments in front of students
- Work collaboratively with the teachers and other technicians
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Science Technician – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Passionate about science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Previous lab experience would be useful
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Science Technician role.