Graduate Science Technician
|Salary||GBP£300-400 per week (term time)|
Graduate Science Technician – Harrow
Are you a Science Graduate looking for a challenge?
Have you got a strong academic record but also a bubbly personality keen to work in a team and pass on your love of science?
Perhaps you are considering a career in teaching but would like to gain some experience in a school-based setting before committing to the decision?
If this sounds like you then this Graduate Science Technician opportunity in Harrow could be your ideal next step…
Graduate Science Technician – Harrrow
- Full-time Science Graduate
- Paid £300 – £400 per week (term time)
- 1st or 2:1 Russell Group (preferable) Science related degree
- Biology, Chemistry or Physics specialist desirable
- Outstanding secondary school
- Shortlisting ASAP
Graduate Science Technician – Role description
- Give technical advice to students and staff
- Run trials of new experiments and demonstrate techniques to students
- Accurately record results of students’ work
- Supervise student learning
- Ensure students use equipment safely
- Prepare practicals/controlled assessments
- Ensure all H&S measures are adhered to and equipment is cleaned
Graduate Science Technician – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 in Science related degree
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics preferred
- Excellent scientific and technical knowledge and good IT skills
- Previous experience with young people desirable
If this Graduate Science Technician role sounds like your ideal next step then do not delay! Click APPLY NOW and send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you are the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!