Graduate Science Technician and Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Science Technician – Central Birmingham
Are you a high-achieving graduate who has a real passion for science?
Would you like the opportunity to develop your experience, alongside a dedicated and supportive Science Department?
Are you excited about the opportunity to gain paid school experience, with the long term opportunity to train to teach in the very same school?
If you wish to be a part of this excellent school and join this supportive, forward-thinking and exciting Science Department, then take the opportunity right away!
About the Role:
- Graduate Science Technician
- Full-time opportunity, term-time only
- Established Science Department with experience working with
- Utilise your subject knowledge and gain worthwhile experience
- Earn £60 – £70 per day
- Role starting as soon as possible
- Lead 1:1 and small group interventions alongside practical support and supervision in Science lessons
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2:2 degree in Science
- Ability to commute to and from central Birmingham
- Passionate about Science and exploring a career in education
- Some experience working with young people is advantageous
- You must be hard-working, positive and resilient
About the School:
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Dedicated and talented Science Department
- State-of-the-art science facilities
- Based in Central Birmingham
- Opportunity to progress onto teacher training
If this opportunity appeals to you click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Science Technician.