Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B11 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant – Sparkhill, Birmingham (B11)
Are you a recent university graduate who achieved a 2.1 or above and are an aspiring teacher looking for a stepping stone into a teacher training course?
Perhaps you are an enthusiastic and engaging graduate who has previous experience working with young people and now wishes to gain classroom based experience for the full academic year?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to further your educational career in a warm and welcoming school within a fantastic Science department?
If this Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Sparkhill, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Outstanding science facilities and resources
- Supportive science department set on providing TAs with opportunities
Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant – The Role:
This role is perfect for an individual who is passionate about science and would love the opportunity to share their specialist subject knowledge. Working with the fantastic science department you will learn and develop your teaching and communication skills which are perfect prior to teacher training courses. Equally this varied and exciting role will allow you to work with the technician team where you will help prepare equipment and develop resources for lessons.
With regular feedback and guidance from staff you will constantly develop and improve your techniques and with several teaching opportunities preparing and conducting class lessons and group intervention sessions you will gain crucial hands on experience!
Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Science course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Science Technician/Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.