Graduate Science Tutor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M17 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Science Tutor – Chemistry or Physics Specialism – Manchester
Are you an outstanding Chemistry or Physics graduate hoping to explore your options within education?
Perhaps you know that you would like a highly rewarding career in education, but you’re unsure about how to take the next steps?
At i-teachers, we believe in the power and impact that you, a passionate and driven graduate, can have in inspiring and empowering the next generation to succeed academically, socially and emotionally. If you feel you have what it takes to join this drive and change the face of education, then send your CV today.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate graduate, who would love to gain some long term, paid school based experience.
If you would like to know more about the application process and how we can support you, then send your CV today or call to find out more.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Chemistry/ Physics Science Tutor
- Assisting and supporting in the teaching of the school’s high-achieving and incredibly innovative Science Department
- You will work closely with an experienced department of Science teachers, benefitting from the guidance of Science leaders
- Play an active part in producing new learning opportunities for pupils of all age and ability ranges
- You will assist within a variety of Science classes to support the delivery of the Curriculum
- Lead your own intervention classes on a 1:1 and small group basis
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own resources and monitor the progress of your classes
- Paid £325 – £250 per week
- Term-time only, Monday to Friday school hours
- Due to the high demands of the Science Curriculum, it is essential that candidates applying for this role do hold a degree in Chemistry or Physics
- 2:2 or above
- Knowledge of additional sciences on top of your specialism would also be incredibly beneficial to the role
- Any previous tutoring experience would be advantageous
- You will need to have communication skills and demonstrate a natural ability to build rapport with a wide range of people
- You will need to have a proactive approach to your own learning and development
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- High achieving secondary school is devoted to the development of outstanding graduates, seeking the invaluable classroom experience necessary for teacher training pathways
- The school is easily accessible from Manchester and the surrounding areas
- The school has onsite parking for all members of staff if you have access to your own car
- Interviews commencing ASAP – starting in September
- Ongoing training and support – School Direct training school
If you are an ambitious graduate, passionate about supporting a high-quality level of Science education to students, then click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.