Graduate Science Tutor
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD17 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Maybe you are a passionate Scientist who would love to put your expertise to use by helping the next generation?
Would you like the opportunity to encourage young people to take a real interest in your subject and help them reach their goals?
Perhaps you would like to train to teach in 2022 but first would love to obtain great school-based experience first before committing to a PGCE/School’s Direct programme?
Register your interest in this amazing Graduate Science Tutor position today and click on APPLY! There is no time to waste so ensure your name is on the shortlist!
Graduate Science Tutor – Requirements:
- Minimum of a 2:2 in your degree from a good, reputable university!
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs to support
- Some experience working with young people would be highly beneficial
- Passionate and hard-working in your demeanour
- Desire to encourage others to take an interest in Science
Graduate Science Tutor – The School:
- Located in Watford.
- Good transport links via tube and by bus
- Large Secondary school who love working with graduates
- Experience Head Teacher and Head of Science who will offer lots of guidance and support where needed
- Structured training and guidance throughout your time at the school
- Teacher Training opportunities at the end of the academic year
- Full-time role for the entire academic year
Graduate Science Tutor – The Role
- You will be working within the Science department of this school working with different classes
- Whilst working at school you will be working with students of different age ranges and backgrounds
- Providing expert subject knowledge intervention classes and helping the Teachers where you can
- You will be an ambassador for your subject and will be promoting the benefits of learning
Why not consider this fantastic new Graduate Science Tutor role today? Register your interest in this position by clicking on APPLY to send your C.V! Do not miss out!