Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London NW10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you been considering a career within Education but would like to obtain some excellent experience so you can fully make up your mind?
Would you love the opportunity to use your subject knowledge to help students in their journey through the school year to support them reach their goals?
Why not register your interest in this Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant position today and consider it as a vital step in your career?
Register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant position today! Click on APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers!!
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – The Requirements
- Minimum of a 2.1 in your degree
- Good academic background
- Positive and passionate about education
- Willingness to do help and support where you can
- Have determination and a hard-working nature
Your New School:
- Secondary School based in Brent, London.
- Easy to commute to and from
- Excellent reputation in the local area
- Supportive environment for graduates to work in
- Excellent Teacher Training plans for 2020
- Welcoming Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team
- Big emphasis on staff togetherness and well-being
Your Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- You will be working across your department and supporting the Teachers there
- Help to plan lessons, create resources and assist within the classroom
- Have your own intervention groups of students to provide extra support away from the classroom
- Build relationships with students to get the best out of them
- Work together with parents to ensure progress
- Become a valued and important member of the Department
Please register your interest in this type of position today and make sure that your name is on the shortlist! Apply NOW for this Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant role!