Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Haringey N8 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a talented and motivated graduate who would like to get fantastic experience in a secondary school?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a recently refurbished school with excellent resources and state of the art facilities?
Perhaps you would like to work at a school that has School’s Direct places on offer for the right graduates?
Why not consider this brilliant Secondary Teaching Assistant position as your platform to build a long and rewarding career? Register your interest in this position now by simply clicking APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers.
Secondary Teaching Assistant – Requirements
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Passionate about your subject and about education as a whole
- Proactive and committing to helping students progress
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and students
Secondary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Haringey, North London (N8).
- Progressive school and ethos
- Family feel to the school
- Inspirational mission within education
- Supportive leadership teams
- School’s Direct places
Secondary Teaching Assistant – Your duties:
- Based within your department, you will be providing expert subject knowledge where required to the students who need extra support
- Work with groups of students to support progress and raise attainment within your groups
- Support lesson plans by creating fantastic resources for the Teachers and students
- Liaise with members of staff and become part of the team at school
- Be the role model that certain students need and look up to
If you would like to apply for this Secondary Teaching Assistant position then why not send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today? Just click APPLY to register your interest ASAP!!