Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B3 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – Located in Central Birmingham (B3)
This role is for graduates who are looking to take a step in to education as a Teaching Assistant prior to teacher training!
Are you a Graduate from a top university who is looking to take their first steps towards becoming a Secondary School Teacher?
Perhaps you know you would like to make a difference, but have not yet decided how to do this?
Would you like to work for an innovative school, which welcomes graduates with a flair for their subject, before you embark on your own teacher training programme?
** This school are specifically looking for top university graduates, to work as Teaching Assistants, who can add another element to their team – inspiring and leading the generation to achieve as much as possible academically, in spite of their background. **
- Dedicated and driven top university graduate who has an impressive academic record with a minimum of a 2:1
- All degree subjects considered
- Ideally, you will some transferable experience, but this isn’t essential
- You will have the ability to show the leadership team that you have an innate desire to become an outstanding teacher
- You will stand as a positive role model to inspire and empower these students to go above and beyond expectations
- You will need to show a passion for your subject and the creativity to create and adapt new resources that reengage and excite pupils
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role not assigned to any particular class or department and you will be helping students of all levels throughout KS4
- Flexibility throughout all Key Stages required
- This will give you an understanding of the day-to-day running of the school
- Opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people
- For gifted and talented students who are aiming for Oxford or Cambridge, you would be the perfect positive role model – boosting above and beyond expectations
- Develop an understanding of the best approach to teaching and developing your own style with excellent weekly training opportunities
- You will be helping the teacher to manage the differentiation of abilities within the class
- Offering your own planned resources and ideas – take on more responsibility when you’re ready
- Monday – Friday, long-term position
- Access to weekly staff training
- Paid from £60 – £70 a day (term-time only)
- Interviews starting ASAP – shortlisting on an ongoing basis
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- Perfect Central Birmingham location (B3)
- This school has a fabulous reputation within the community
- Offers excellent opportunities to its graduates that are taking part in their foundation year and teacher training year
- Large, diverse and dynamic Secondary schools with ambitious visions and values
- Consistently improving year on year
- Part of a fabulous multi-academy trust that will enable you to gain access to second-to-none training opportunities
If you feel that you can take on this challenge and thrive in this outstanding school environment. Then send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers NOW!