Graduate Secondary Tutor
|Location:||London (East), Waltham Forest E10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive staff in a warm school environment?
Furthermore, would you relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
If this Graduate Secondary Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Secondary Tutor – Key Information:
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Graduate Secondary Tutor – The Role:
- Experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Secondary Tutor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Secondary Tutor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Secondary Tutor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!