Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you a recent graduate who is keen to support students with their wellbeing and education?
Do you have a caring, patient and sympathetic manner and wish to ensure that the social & emotional wellbeing of students are supported so they can reach their true potential?
This Outstanding graded school, based in the Hammersmith & Fulham borough, are searching for supportive graduates to work with them from the start of the next academic year as a Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant.
The highly rewarding yet challenging Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant role will see you support class teachers whilst working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
To start September at this Outstanding school simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant role
- Paid school-based experience
- £90 daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, councillors, or education psychologists
- September 2020 start
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Support class teacher to ensure progress is made
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Caring, empathetic and supportive manner
- Pastoral or SEN experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The OfSTED graded Outstanding School:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- First school in the country to be graded as Outstanding under new framework
- Students from 11 – 18
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough, Inner London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Cohesive team structure
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEMH Teaching Assistant role.