Graduate SEN Academic Coach
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who would the relish the chance to gain some invaluable and paid school based experience?
Do you strive to support students who would benefit from it the most and work within a cohesive SEN department?
Spend the upcoming Academic year working at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form in this incredibly rewarding SEN Teaching Assistant role that could see you being a paid between £80 – £90 per day!
This role would act as fantastic classroom / school based experience that would boost any future further study application whilst being incredibly rewarding!
If you are interested in supporting students within your specialist subject then please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate SEN Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate SEN Academic Coach role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers or educational psychologists
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5 within a thriving SEN department
- Offer support to this student which includes scribing, 1:1 & group interventions
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Work with other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate SEN Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1200 students
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive & experienced SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Academic Coach role.