Graduate SEN Academic Tutor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £475 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Would you love to spend the next academic year inspiring students in your specialist subject whilst getting paid to do so?
Do wish to dip your toes into the education pool before diving into the deep end with teaching training in a Graduate SEN Academic Tutor role first?
Put your degree and skills into fantastic use by working within a thriving West London secondary school within their fantastic SEN department before taking your next career step onto teaching training or continuing to study!
To be put forward for this fantastic Graduate SEN Academic Tutor please simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
Graduate SEN Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Full time Graduate SEN Academic Tutor Role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teacher
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Graduate SEN Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Work as a subject specialist within the SEN department
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions in specialist subject
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the SEN department
Graduate SEN Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- Highly popular secondary school & sixth form
- Hounslow, West London location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent SENDCo and SEN team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Academic Tutor role.