Graduate SEN Assistant
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA8 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a passionate graduate who would love to make a difference to the lives of young people who have additional needs?
Maybe you would like to work in a brilliant school that believes that the potential in each of their students is limitless?
Would you love to secure a long-term position that will help guide you, develop your expertise and give you a fantastic base for the rest of your career?
Click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers immediately! Interviews are being arranged so make sure that your name is on the list for this brilliant Graduate SEN Assistant!
- Working closely with SEND students on a 1:1 basis and supporting them throughout the rest of the academic year
- Communicate regularly with the school SENDCo to create specialised and targeted learning plans for the students
- Liaise and work together with the class Teacher and parents on the progress of certain children and how it could be improved
- Promote education and positivity inside school and externally
- Build close working relationships with staff and students to ensure that progress is made
- Minimum 2.1 in your Psychology degree
- Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Resilient and motivated to work with SEND students
- Some experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Perfect position for an aspiring Educational/Child/Clinical Psychologist
- You will be joining a heavily over-subscribed Primary School based in Harrow
- Excellent SENDCo who loves working with our graduates
- Modern building with great facilities that provide an excellent learning environment
- Promotes outdoor learning with their broad and balanced curriculum
- Creative and positive atmosphere around school
- Friendly staff members
- Well-behaved children
If you would like to work at a fantastic school that will offer you lots of guidance and support then please register your interest now! Make sure that you secure your next long-term position now by simply clicking on APPLY!