Graduate SEN Learning Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate who is looking to gain some paid and invaluable classroom experience?
Do you strive to support, motivate and work with students with mild to severe SEN /special educational needs?
Build up your experience at this highly popular Central London secondary & sixth form whilst putting your existing knowledge and skills to perfect use in this rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Assistant opportunity!
Located in Westminster, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise a patient and motivational approach in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students as a Graduate SEN Learning Assistant.
You would not only gain experience of working within the classroom but also start to pick up teaching skills along the way!
Register your interest in this Graduate SEN Learning Assistant role by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV.
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Shortlisting now for a post half term start
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a student on a 1:1 basis within the classroom
- Work closely with students who have special educational needs
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
- SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Assistant role.