Graduate SEN Learning Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hertfordshire WD19 UK|
|Salary||£17000 to £19000 per Annum|
Grasp this Graduate SEN Learning Assistant opportunity and launch yourself into a phenomenal career!
This Watford Secondary school is keen to employ a SEN Learning Mentor to help guide their children to success and help with academic and mental development.
Are you a graduate looking to get your foot in the door of the education sector?
Could you be the empathetic and passionate character for students to look up to?
This SEN Learning Mentor role is a once-in-lifetime opportunity to work with an empathetic and supportive school community. Do not miss the chance to thrive and shine within a dynamic learning environment.
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – The benefits
- Regular CPD sessions for your progression
- Opportunities for internal progression
- School that thrives upon creative learning practices
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken on to the school’s own teacher training so as to gain your QTS
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – The role
- Work 1:1 with students who have SEN such as ADD, ADHD, or other learning difficulties
- Create fun learning resources while developing student’s understanding
- Work with class teachers in lessons in order to support those with SEN in mainstream schooling
- Tailor EHCP’s with the SENDCo to each child
Graduate SEN Learning Assistant – What you will need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- A real passion for education
- A patient and gentle manner
- Excellent communication skills
If you are ready to kick start your career apply now!
Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today by clicking ‘apply’ below!