Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N10 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate with a minimum 2.1 from an excellent university with an interest in education?
Do you have aspirations to become an educational psychologist or even to teach in a school in future?
Perhaps you have previously worked with children with SEN or you have an interest in doing so but unsure about how to go about it securing experience?
If you are a recent Psychology graduate who is keen to enter the education industry to further gain experience then consider this fantastic role that is based in Barnet! Please click APPLY and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers immediately!
SEN Learning Mentor – The School
- Based in Barnet borough with excellent transport links
- Lovely primary school with really supportive SENCO and SLT
- Great parent community who support the school and their vision
- Engaged pupils who genuinely enjoy going to school
SEN Learning Mentor – The Role
- Working with SEN children on a 1:1 basis (ASD or Autism in particular)
- Supporting pupils with their work to help them reach their goals and targets
- Creating fantastic resources for your intervention sessions
SEN Learning Mentor – The requirements
- 2.1 of above in Psychology or related degree
- Strong A-Levels and academic background to support
- Prior experience working with young people with SEN would be highly beneficial
- Driven and motivated to work and make a difference in the lives of young people
- Willing to be flexible and professional to join their team
If you like the sound of the position above then do not delay and send your CV straight away. Schools are starting back today so interviews and trial days will be ASAP!! DO not miss out on your step into education!