Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology or core subject graduate who wishes to forge a career in education?
Start to build up your school based experience immediately in this fantastic Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role!
If you have graduated with a 1st or 2:1 in Psychology or Core Subject and strive to become a teacher or an education psychologist then this opportunity could be a perfect fit for you.
This Outstanding West London SEN school can only offer you a fantastic platform to build on your existing experience but you would earn whilst you learn.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role please simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £500 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now for a September start
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Role:
- Offer 1:1 and group support to students
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Music related subject
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Wandsworth & Westminster.