Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Sutton Coldfield
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic school as a part of an amazing inclusion department?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
If this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Sutton Coldfield
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – The Role:
This school’s fantastic inclusion department are currently looking for a bright university graduate to join their team who is eager to make an impact on the development of their students with special educational needs.
It will be your role to lead intervention sessions with SEN students on a small group and 1:1 basis, were you will offer additional support for them so it is crucial that you can cater to an array of educational needs. You will tailor teaching methods to suit their need so that you can have the biggest impact on their academic achievement and with regular sessions, monitoring their progress, you can encourage them to aim higher!
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.