Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Do you have prior experience of working on a 1:1 basis with a child or student?
Would you like to gain some invaluable school experience before training to teach or studying to become an educational psychologist?
Start immediately at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a Graduate SEN Learning Mentor!
This role would see you working with a female student who has special educational needs and requires additional support around the school and her classrooms!
To register your interest in this incredibly rewarding Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role please simply apply on this page today!
Applying candidates must be aware that the Female focus is due to the possibility of attending sports lessons on a weekly basis which requires you having to enter and possibly supervise the girls changing room.
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly paid role
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work closely with a student with additional needs
- Help the student around school
- Support class teachers to ensure lessons run well
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate SEN Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience
- SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London, Westminster location
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate SEN Learning Mentor role.