Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) IG1 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Redbridge
Are you a high achieving, ambitious university graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Have you recently realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher or educational psychologist?
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
If this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Redbridge
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.